The Terminal Building was built in 1917 as the Northern Ohio Traction and Light building and car barns. With two stories added, it later was home to Ohio Edison and today houses the Summit County Department of Human Services.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.