St. Paul's Episcopal Church located at the corner of West Market Street and Kenilworth Drive in Akron, Ohio. This church was built in 1925. St. Paul's was established in Akron in 1885. The original St. Paul's Episcopal Church, located at the corner of East Market Street and Forge Street, is now the University of Akron Ballet Center.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.