The Peoples Hospital, now known as Akron General Medical Center, in downtown Akron, Ohio. The hospital opened in 1914. The building was designed by Akron architect Fred W. Hagloch. The original facade has been hidden by an addition. The nurses' home, still standing, is shown to the right.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.