High Bridge Glens Park operated from the late 1870s until 1912, when construction of the Northern Ohio Traction and Light dam flooded the scenery. The park featured a dining room, dance hall pavilion, and a roller coaster. Paths along the rocky cliffs led to Fern Cave, Mirror Lake, a suspension bridge across the Cuyahoga River, and toy houses and bridges for children. It was a popular destination for residents of northeast Ohio, who traveled by interurban railroad to Cuyahoga Falls.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.