The Akron Municipal Airport terminal in Akron, Ohio. In 1924 Bain Ecarius "Shorty" Fulton bought a farm on Massillon Road, and, after clearing his pasture and orchard, began operating what was to become the Akron Municipal Airport. The Akron Municipal Airport was later renamed the Akron Fulton International Airport in his honor.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.