Randolph Park was opened on July 7, 1895 by officials of the Mountain Line. It was designed to be a competitor of Silver Lake Park, complete with a large open-air opera house, bath house, and dancing pavillion. Pictured here is one of the scenic paths through the park. The park was located just north of Silver Lake in Summit County, Ohio. (Art Work of Akron, Ohio. pt. 8 pg. 4)
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.