This image shows the 1906 class of the Monroe Falls, Ohio School. Located at the corner of Route 91 and Munroe Falls Avenue, the school was originally bulit as a one-room classroom in 1885. Grades one through eight were taught in the building. It served as a school until 1915 when it was sold to The Munroe Falls Paper Company. The building eventually became the Village Hall. Munroe Falls is now part of the Stow Munroe Falls School District. Pictured among the students are Russell Happoldt, Leon Happoldt, Carl Sen, Florence Hoch, Ethel Ritzman, and Austin Moore. The image was donated to the MFHS by Mrs. Floyd Moody (nee Ethel Ritzman who is pictured in the photograph).
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.