This image is of the Happoldt house located on Main Street in Munroe Falls, Ohio. The house was originally built as a tavern on the north side of the Ohio & Pennsylvania Canal in 1842. Pictured are Leon Happoldt, Edward Happoldt, Beatrice Happoldt, Mrs. Gustav Happoldt, Mrs. Conrad Happoldt, and Laura Happoldt Wolf.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.