This image shows workers clearing debris from the Munroe Falls Paper Company mill in the aftermath of the 1924 fire in Munroe Falls, Ohio. The building was originally converted to a paper mill in 1866 and subsequently burned to the ground in 1872. The site has been in continuous use as a manufacturing concern since the 1830s. The photograph also shows that horses and wagons were still in use in the 1920s.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.