This photograph is of the G. R. Dixon General Store in Munroe Falls, Ohio. Built in 1836, the store also served as the Munroe Falls Village Post Office. The building is still in use and located on the east side of State Route 91 just south of the Cuyahoga River.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.