The O. C. Barber Mansion Collection contains more than 40 images of the opulent mansion built by wealthy industrialist Ohio Columbus Barber. The construction of Barber's large estate, which began in 1909, made local and national headlines and was described in the New York Times as the "finest mansion between New York and Chicago." The Barber Mansion, as it is commonly known, stood in Barberton from 1909 until its demolition in 1965.
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of reproductions of copyrighted material. This material from the picture file is protected by the copyright law. The library makes this picture available for the personal use of the borrower to be used for private study, scholarship or research. Reproduction, alteration or derivative use of this visual image for the purposes other than those listed above without the express written permission of the copyright holder may constitute an infringement of copyright law.